I’m a Berlin based contemporary photographer and visual artist working worldwide. I’m holding years of experience in the art and design industry. I do offer original works, limited editions, installation art, wall coverings and concepts for interior & corporate art projects. Please explore my works which have been exhibited in art museums & art galleries, published in the media and found collectors across many countries. I collaborate with art galleries, art consultants, architects, fashion and interior designer to bring art projects to life. The range of materials I work with includes acrylic, resin, aluminum, copper, wood, canvas, lambda and dibond.
More about my work:http://www.svenpfrommer.com
1997-98 artist in residence • post graduate studies,
Royal College of Art London • scholarship by the British Council
1995 artist in residence scholarship in Dakar, Senegal and Montpellier, France
since 1992 working with photo etching, printmaking and photography
1989-94 HAWK university of Hildesheim, MA communication design
Current exhibitions/art fairs:
- 2019 Bruce Lurie Gallery, Los Angeles
- 2018 Ayala Museum, Manila
- 2018 The DAM Project, Miami
- 2018 The Other Art Fair, Sydney
-2 018 The Other Art Fair, Los Angeles
- Galeria Emergentes, Braga, Portugal, July 15th to August 27th 2016
- ART TORONTO, 23-26 October 2015, Canada
- INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR OF BOGOTÁ, OCTOBER 1-4, 2015, Columbia
- ART LIMA, April 23 – 26, 2015, Peru
- AFF NEW YORK 2015
- Semperdepot in Vienna, Austria 2015
- AFF Singapore 2014
- Art Taipei 2014
- AFF London Battersea 2014
- Exhibition with SOTHEBYS in Venice at the Palazzo Molin.
- IMM 2014 cologne
Previous exhibition in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, France, Spain, UK, United States, Canada.
2019 Honorable Mention International Photography Awards.
1997 Airlift Award, Berlin
1997 scholarship by the British Council, London & Berlin
1996 Walter Thiemann award, first price
1995 scholarship by the German/French institute