Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 30 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Sven Pfrommer, Blanckertzweg 28 i, 12209 Berlin, Germany, email@example.com, telephone: 0049303406082535) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, telephone or e- Mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 30 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We pick up the goods. You will bear the immediate cost of returning the goods for $ 60. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
• Contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer. For individual products, a right of revocation according to § 312 g Paragraph 2 No. 1 BGB is excluded
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Sven Pfrommer, Blanckertzweg 28 i, 12209 Berlin, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Different return cost regulation for Germany
We bear the direct costs of returning the goods if they are returned within Germany.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we will provide you with free return labels for your return. Log in to your customer account and print out the return label. You can hand in the return in a parcel shop of the respective provider in Germany.
For extrajudicial settlements of consumer disputes, the European Union has launched an online platform ("ODR platform"):https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr